Table of Contents.
MUFON - AZ
Report a Sightings
Meet the Staff
Our Chat Room
Sign our Guest Book!
Want to be notified
Welcome to the Arizona Chapter of MUFON Current Events Page.
Here you will be able to find out what the MUFON-Arizona is promoting. You will be able to find out what meetings are going on or even what public events are happening in your area.
Coming this month at our Monthly Meeting
Events in the Coconino County area
Events in the Maricopa County area
Events in the Pima County area
Events in the Pinal County area
Events in the Yuma County area
Events outside the Arizona area
Arizona MUFON State Meeting
Wednesday, Jan. 27, 1999 7:30 P.M. SHARP
Location: 5636 E. McDowell Road - National Guard Armony
(east of 52nd St. on McDowell; then north on Bushmaster Blvd. ito Armory)
Learned What Happened in 1965 in Pennsylvania
Video Presentation of
Kecksburg - The Untold Story
Plus a followup from one of the investigators involved in the actual events!
Open To The Public
|$3.00 for members|
|$5.00 for Guests|
Feb 26-28, 1999, "Earth Mysteries & The Millennium" Doubletree-Sedona, AZ 86351. For more information contact Dr. Chet Snow. P.O. Box 1788, Sedona, AZ 86399-1788
In the Phoenix area, the following events are going on.
January 27, 1999
- Monthly Meeting
Please call for dates., 7 p.m., Experiencer's Meeting - For information call Dr. Ruth Hover at 837-0446.
Present - March 28, 1999,
- "Splendors of Ancient Egypt," Phoenix Art Mueseum, 1625 N. Central, Phoenix. Tickets are $12.00, Call Dillards to order tickets (602) 503-5555 or (800) 638-4263. Tickets are for a specific date and time.
Every Tuesday Night,
- Field Investigator Training Classes commence, Executive Office Suites, 16810 Avenue of the Fountains, Suite 200, Fountain Hills, AZ, (every Tuesday night) 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Contact Christopher Block for Information.
Pima County Chapter - Contact Bill Morris at (520) 762-5625 for meeting details.
Pinal County Chapter -
- Saturday, February 5, Contact Ken Kerber at (520) 836-1185 for further info.
Yuma County Chapter - Meetings are quarterly. Call Joseph Murek at (520) 782-3906 for
Feb 21-27, 1999,
- "8th Annual Inter-national UFO congress Congress Convention" Laughlin NV. For program information contact (303) 643-9443.
July 2-4, 1999,
- "30th annual MUFON International UFO Symposium" Hyatt Regency Crystal City Hotel, Arlington, VA. See MUFON JOurnal for details.